Sunday, March 20, 2005

Randoms

Sunday has dawned beautifully this 20th day of March, 2005. Here in the weather-fickle Northeast it is a balmy 29 degrees, with a promise of the mid forties to come around mid-day; YAY! I am a winter person, honest, but I have HAD IT with snow and cold this year! Perhaps my displeasure with my favorite of seasons and my ability to cope with it as I once did comes with the onslaught of gained maturity(note I didn't say age!)but enough is enough! Slippery, dangerous driving, slush, brown ick caked on windshields with no washer fluid...yes, I know that far worse fates could befall me than to have to suffer through a normal New England winter and all the crap that comes with it, but this is thankfully, my only bitch for the moment. Isn't it cool when a grateful good can be harvested from what is bad, or only perceived to be bad?
Lucky, am I,then.
Re: The Red Sox-
*all I will say at this time is that besides being beyond overjoyed that the Sox won the World Series in MY lifetime, I am SO glad that my kids were able to witness, enjoy and watch the whole series, too. I mean, how wicked cool is THAT??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home