Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Chrissie-isms

~ I cannot parallel park to save my life.
~ Certain songs can make me cry.(Bad by U2, and Desperado by the Eagles, to name a few)
~ I was told that I am 5' 31/4" short at my last physical, but I feel more like a 5' 4 1/2".(think I should try out for the WNBA? Why not- I could become the white female version of Spud Webb!Think of the endorsement deals!)
~ I am a true blonde( was a towhead for my first 3-5 years), though my dark eyebrows may betray that fact. And no, I do not colour.
~ I am not a chocolate fan. Given the choice between a Hershey bar, and a bag of chips, the chips win, every time.
~ Flavoured coffee is the only way to go.
~ I am a pretty organized person; but, do wear a hard hat when going near my little counter in the kitchen. It's one of my few areas where I let organization go to pot.
~ I wish that I were way better with money than I currently am.
~ I need to remember that the phone and email works both ways.(Thank God that I have patient, very cool friends and family members!)
~ I am a registered Republican, and consider myself a conservative. So there.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm awsome at parallel parking, I'll save you!
I'm 5'9" but don't realize how tall I am until I see myself in a photo next to someone. Don't ask me to play basketball, I can't play to save my life.
Also true blonde however I've gone through some different shades, now natural
Chocolate wins hands down, not a fan of chips.
A good strong cup of coffee is the best.
Are you sure we're related?

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have witnessed the crying during "Bad" firsthand at a Oct. 2001 concert . I look over and there's my big sister bawling her eyes out.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Yes, we are related, and feel free to parallel park for me when we are driving together!
I cried like a baby at the show, and am proud of it! lol

5:03 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

I flunked my first drivers test due to the lack of being able to parallel park. I hit the wooden pole and the idiots had the nerve to call it an accident. It was just a tap..

Organization..forget it. I know where everything is but my house and office don't look like it.

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All very admirable traits. 'cept the registered Republican bit

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a woman for ******sakes. You are congenitally predispositioned to NOT be able to parallel park.

So, don't fret about it

7:20 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

'You're a woman for ******sakes. You are congenitally predispositioned to NOT be able to parallel park.'

hahahahaha I love that one!!And ain't it the truth, huh?

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home