Saturday, November 26, 2005

Pet Peeves and Irritations

Yes, the following is petty, and serves no real purpose, if only to relieve my brain of this gunk, so here goes...

~ Suede or leather jackets with fringe; sorry, but to me, it just screams trailer park(trash).
~ That old favorite, people who cannot figure out how to use their directionals while driving. (GRRRRR)
~ The way I interrupt people and insist on finishing their sentences for them.( Yes, I believe that it aggravates me more than you, and I apologise profusely)
~ Platinum or purplish-reddish coloured hair that looks like a California wildfire hazard. Mirrors, ladies!!
~ My insistence on wearing black almost all of the time; this is a habit I wish I could break. I mean, black only HALF of the time would be nice.
~ Why malls do not periodically pump some a/c'd air into the mass of humanity every so often. So many humans= wayyy too hot!

4 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

I'm just about ready to start carrying my own personal fan around with me. Target, Walmart, malls..they are all way to hot!

Re: Wearing black. It's just so easy to coordinate. lol
You could start with a shirt with a bright color it mixed with a little black and progress from there. :)

5:17 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Thanks, Peggy!!
and WalMart is the WORST on the heat meter!!

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You shouldnt wear black ever! You are far too beautiful to wear black my dear!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

You shouldnt wear black ever! You are far too beautiful to wear black my dear!

4:38 PM

Thank You !! ;)

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home