Monday, February 27, 2006

Thursday..

on the steps of the Statehouse...
be there...
for that is where and when Christy Mihos will officially announce that he is running for govenor, and also for which party!
I have mixed feelings about what his choice will be. Overrall, I would love to see him run as an independent. I feel that the Republican Party is losing what miniscule ground that they have in this state, what with the failure of Romney to totally live up to and expound on the fire that he had when he first took office, and I just have a gut feeling that Christy will be more effective as an indepenedent. That is a bit hard for me, as I am a registered Republican, but a blind party-liner, I am not, hence why I will vote for Christy as an I no problem, if he decides to go that route. On the other hand, if he went into the race as a Repub, that would mean that Peter Blute could be tapped as a potential running mate; a Mihos/Blute pairing on Beacon Hill would be, IMHO, just what this state needs. Ahhh, what will Christy do?
Mihos (R)
or Mihos(I)???
Either way, I am so excited!This is shaping up to be an interesting race, and may the best Mihos win!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home