Sunday, March 26, 2006

Nothings in Particular..

~ did you know that a Big Grab bag of Doritos is equal to 3 servings, and packs a fat wallop of 19 grams??? YIKES, so glad that I opted to NOT indulge in them yesterday!
~ there is something unnatural about choosing the sex of your unborn baby.
~ push yourself hard when reaching to attain a certain goal, and don't look at the sacrifices along the way as sacrifices; instead, view them as achievements, small victories that will culminate into that one big victory that you are hoping for. Along with the victory you will have, you will also acquire some kickin' self satisfaction!
~ can I forego my HoneyDew iced coffee for the next two weeks, so as to save the money to buy a program on how to learn Gaelic? Sure, I could just click 'PURCHASE' right now and be done with it(and faster, too), but I want to see if I have the willpower to physically save for it. Think I can do it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home