Friday, August 11, 2006

Oh, Yeah!

I got so busy with that crazy 3D thing called 'life', that I forgot that I still have Sebago/Maine pics to post! Silly me....
Anyhoo, here's Christine around that fire pit I mentioned a bazillion years ago. Mind you , that fire was not started by Yours Truly- campfire building is not my forte, but it is the forte of Robert, so he was unceremoniously in charge of campfire building for the week. Did a great job, too. As I said before, I love sitting around a fire at dusk; something about the crackling sound and that certain aroma wafting around is so soothing....we did a campfire every night but one, and only because it rained that night. Yep, the sitting round the fire pit thing was definitely one of my fave parts of the vacation.
Oh, and Sebago sent an email survey; fill it out, and get a $25.- coupon good for next years visit. Of course I filled out the survey, and printed the coupon, as we plan to go back next year. Christine loved it, and Edward will be able to bring a friend next eyar,, so he will have a better time. I mean, he found it a bit boring at first( he's almost 15), but like with anything, it's what you make of it, yes? Sit around and complain about how boring it is and how it sucks, then yeah, you'll have a shitty time. Actually get off of your butt and utilise what is available, and with a better outlook to boot, then more than likely you'll wind up having a great time, like Edward did. After a day and a half, he was cool with it, and even if he wasn't, I would have just tuned out his whining anyways- why wreck my week, right? Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home