Sunday, October 05, 2008

-isms...

"I lost your honesty, you lost the life in you"
"where does the end of me, become the start of you"- from Change by Tears for Fears

Listening to 25 or 6 to 4 by Chicago reminds me of being between the ages of six and eight; don't ask why, it just does. And yes, I love early Chicago- the jams are fabdabulous.

Fall and the sounds of blue jays screeching remind me of my childhood, also, especially of Dyer School, my elementary school.

In my twenties, I didn't appreciate my good skin and line-less face; I thought I was forever young and impervious to nature's inevitable ways. In my thirties, I was too busy raising young-uns to notice much of anything. Now , as I am resting anxiously(in a good way) in my mid-forties, I am so much appreciating my still blond(though gray laiden) long thick hair, my still good , laugh-line tinged good complexion and my much loved but still sometimes surprising self confidence. I am 44, and totally loving it! No 24 year old has ANYTHING on me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such confidence in oneself! NIce to see

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home