Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I woke up this morning craving one of these: mainly due to the fact that I consumed a sixer of Wachusett Blueberry Ale last night, and I honestly believe that the body craves something....greasy and substantial the morning after to help soak up any remaining alcohol that's swimming around in the system.
Anyways, I didn't want to spend money I don't have on a DD sandwich, and I didn't want to blow about 11 points on a substantial, but not-really-good-for-me breakfast, so I made my own, and it was GOOD!
Just spray a fry pan with cooking spray, fry one x-lg egg, top with 2 small slices bacon and 1 slice white american cheese, and put on a Weight Watchers whole wheat bun with a dab of ketchup. Total Points= 8, I am satisfyingly full, and seeing as I cooked it sans grease, I don't have that lead ball feeling in the pit of my stomach. YAY!
NOW I am ready for my walk( and yes, I have my water with me ;) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home