Saturday, July 16, 2005

Asides

~ when you hear Bohemian Rhapsody, do you bang your head at the rocking part like in Wayne's World?
~ goatees look wicked good on blonde men.
~ speaking of blondes, Schilling pitched AWESOME today in relief!!
~ the stupid Yankees may have won today, but we are still in FIRST PLACE!
~ if someone you know makes you happy, have you told them so today?
~ iced tea just doesn't taste as good in any other season but summer.
~ at mealtime, do you eat one food at a time, alternate between them, or just mash it all together and eat it that way?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bohemian Rhapsody is the bomb...bang my head, my hands and any other moveable part!!!
Goatees on blondes....hmmmm, don't know any blonde goatee wearers...or do I?
not into baseball
no, I have not--hang on I'm gonna go find someone
true...same with Fresca
one at a time starting with the food I like the least...like there's a food I like least that would ever tough my plate

7:28 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Yeah, Fresca is DEFINITELY a summer drink- just tastes too weird in the dead of winter. Me with food? Depends on what I am having. I tend to just make my way around the plate, and have been known to mix peas with mashed potatoes.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home