Monday, July 18, 2005

See Christy Run??

I first learned about Christy Mihos, and his fight against the evil empire known as Jane Swift by listening to WRKO , where he has been a guest on both the Howie Carr Show, and Blute and Scotto in the morning. Christy is one cool, smart, savvy, gutsy guy. He has my utmost admiration for standing up to the former govenor as he did; to find out more about him, and his brouha-ha with Swifty in particular, go to http://enterprise.southofboston.com/articles/2005/07/18/news/news/news04.txt.
Also in the article, it is stated that he may be getting ready to take on John Kerry for the Senate seat in 2008. Please Christy, DO IT!! You are exactly what we need to be well represented in the Senate, and to help bring some much needed credibility back to the office. I pledge here and now to support and help you any way I can if you do decide to run, so please, I really do hope that you will seriously consider it, and then... do it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could get as interested/informed about politics as you do. As "Jack" said, they all seem to have personal agendas for running, not for the good of the people. I'm sure some of them start out that way and I'm sure that the Kennedy's think that they are providing a public service but in the end it's all about personal gain. So I do what I heard someone advise once about voting, pick an issue that's close to you and find a candidate that reflects your view on it. However in the last presidential election I just made it personal since I opposed both candidates, I found Kerry harder to watch or listen to. Not a good reason, I know, but it's probably better than throwing a dart.
Please excuse my rant, I've been driving all day without any conversation!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Rant away! I know what it's like to drive all day- sometimes it seems like solitary confinement!
Oh, and Jack..you know what the Yankees do, now don't you?!!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home