Saturday, August 27, 2005

Spam...

really sucks, but moreso when it is in the form of idiotic comments left on blogs. I was perusing blogs earlier, and the amount of spam comments( you know, like "Hey, LOVE your blog! Will be back! Check out mine at xxxxxxxx to see how YOU can save money AND get more action in the bedroom!!") is ridiculous , and disturbing! So therefore, I have enabled this verification thingy in the comment section where you have to type in a word in order to comment. Sorry,( please don't be turned off by it and not comment, it's not that bad, really!), but maybe it'll help to keep them nasty spammers away.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

Amen to that! Although I don't post in my blog real often, I've received some annoying spam.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

I'm with you, Peggy, spam comments SUCK! And I wish that you did post in your blog more often..=)

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home