Friday, August 05, 2005


What a COOL thunderstorm we just had!! WOW!! I was driving down my favorite route of all time, ~18~, and it was a little dark, but no rain or anything. It was the moment whenI got to the the drive thru window at B.K. to pick up my son's dinner that the fun began! The rain was so heavy, you literally could not see 2 feet in front of you, it was hailing (yes, hailing), the wind picked up fierce and strong out of nowhere....it was wild! The poor girl at the window practically threw the bag into my car, for fear of the lightning!(and no, I didn't blame her a bit) I got completely soaked making the short trek form car to front door, sloshed my way upstairs,dried off, sat on the windowseat to enjoy the fury from a safer vantage point and..it was over. Just like that. Nature is so very cool. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

Funny, we had a little bit of thunder and maybe two flashes of lightening...and nothing else. Our friends in Marshfield were caught in the typhoon too.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Hey, Jenny, that is weird;the wind and rain was so hard here, that the playground across the street from me looked like someone had dug little roads into it's soft surface!It was freaky, but cool at the same time.

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home