Saturday, October 08, 2005

It's a Tears for Fears kinda evening..

so here are a few selections form various songs that, oh, just fit so perfectly. Yes, I am angry, among a host of other things, and so what? Don't tell me I'm not entitled to feel what I'm feeling, that's it's not all about me, because damnit, right now it is, so just fucking deal with that, ok?!?

~ 'and when you've taken down your guard,
if I could change your mind,
I'd really love to break your heart.' from Shout

~ 'what has happened to,
the friend that I once, knew
has he gone away?' from Change

You know how John Lennon dabbled with Primal Scream Therapy? I have my own; it's called 'Belt Out a Relevant Song Over and Over till Your Throat Hurts' therapy. Works for the moment. Repeat as Needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home