Saturday, December 10, 2005

For the record...

~ I love Vivaldi. Also love Tchaikovsky(sp?). Been listening to Christmas classics in the car enroute to and from work, and the music is so beautiful. Best listened to at the beginnning of the day, though; the music is entirely too soothing and sleep inducing at days end(makes for potentially dangerous driving conditions!)
~ I am wearing black...and silver to my company Christmas party tomorrow.Living on the edge, am I.
~ Tinsel on a Christmas tree is NOT corny, nor old fashioned. In fact, it plays off of the tree lights quite nicely. So there.
~ I haven't been inspired to write anything (poetry wise) as of late, but finally got a theme running through my head today. Keep digits crossed that it comes to fruition? I don't like these dry spells.
~ I would be lost without my good friends, of the related and non-related type.
~ I will unabashedly laugh out loud and smile while listening to a good voicemail message, no matter where I am, nor whom I am with.
** 15 days till Christmas!!!!**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home