Thursday, September 07, 2006

It's rather ironic..

that I had the most uncontrollable urge today to listen to U2's War cd so I did, (and played track 9, Surrender, at least 5 times over) and then I came home, logged on, and proceeded to have my mind and senses feasted to the most wonderful short story, with words of Irish descent so well written, you could practically see the thick brogue drip in a most pleasing fashion from the page...
I will only post a lnk to said story when I get permission.
So there.
Yay, I have permission!! Enjoy!
http://www.whistlingshade.com/0401/two_patriots.html

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great song!!One of my favorites
It's in the street, getting under my feet
It's in the air, it's everywhere
My love for you .....

9:56 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Yep, on eof my all time U2 faves, as well
How are you? Is Anna liking the Bee?

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna is doing really good, a few tears her first day but nothing major. she seems so grown up now! and audrey LOVES telling people she is in "pre-k", very proud.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

teehee too cute! I remember them pre-k days... seems like a bazillion years ago!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home