Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer

I am doing this 39.3 mile walk in May of 2007, the 19th and 20th to be exact. It's for an excellent cause( go here to find out more about it http://tinyurl.com/y2psam ; this is my personal page!), and I need to raise $1800.00, so yeah, I am hitting people up for donations, so.....won't you please? I won't do this begging stuff often, trust me..but this is for a damn good cause , and there but for the grace of God, we or a loved one may need the benefit of the walk someday, so....please donate? This means alot to me for a plethora of reasons, so thank you in advance!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three years ago I lost my beautiful friend Donia to breast cancer, she was 38. I will certainly make a donation.
You rock!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Thank you so much!!!!
YOU rock!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home