Sunday, August 05, 2007

mmmmmh's......

~why do women who are under, let's say 5"3" INSIST on wearing those God-awful capri running pants?? I mean, WHY cut your already vertically challenged body down even more?
~ Fat people are slobs. As a former fatty, I can say this without prejudice nor reservation. How do I know this so definitively? Because I work in retail, and am subjected to their sloppiness on a daily basis. Yeah, thin people are sloppy also, but the fatties seem to have a lock on sloppiness. I mean, if a person is say flirting with being designated as 'morbidly obese', then they obviously do not care enough about thier personal upkeep, so hell, why bother being a wee bit neat in the stores then, huh? This is frustrating beyond belief, TRUST ME.
~the 'puter is( knock on wood!) up and running again.Lord knows for how long, but I'll take full advantage of it while it still has a pulse!
~ the Eat Clean Diet by Tosca Reno is a definite must read and do, though the title is misleading, as it is NOT diet, but moreso a lifestyle change that is very do-able, and relativley easy to adopt.
~ directional. Turn signals. Whatever you choose to call them please, for the LOVE OF GOD, CAN YOU IGNORAMUS' PLEASE LEARN HOW TO USE THEM??!!?? Thank you, from the bottom of my' I rack up too many miles per day to have to put up with you dumbasses' heart.
~ ATTENTION: Shaw's Supermarket: please, please PLEASE take these songs out of your weary Muzak rotation, before I hang myself... Shiny Happy People. The Hustle. Rock Around the Clock( which I used to love, but am learning to despise). Electric Slide. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home