Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm Shipping Up To Boston LyricsArtist(Band):Dropkick Murphys
I'm a sailor peg

And I lost my legClimbing up the top sails,
I lost my leg!I'm shipping up to Boston (Way Oh)I'm shipping up to Boston (Way Oh)
I'm shipping up to Boston (Way Oh)I'm shipping off... to find my wooden leg
I'm a sailor pegAnd I lost my leg
Climbing up the top sails,I lost my leg!
I'm shipping up to Boston (Way Oh)
I'm shipping up to Boston (Way Oh)I'm shipping up to Boston (Way Oh)
I'm shipping off... to find my wooden leg

For the uninitiated out there, this song is from The Departed, and it is also the one that Papelbon has jigged to as of late. The lyrics don't seem to fit here, I know, but listen to the song- it ROCKS!!!
As do my Sox-
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home