Sunday, February 17, 2008

Easy Recipe

from The Eat Clean Diet by Tosca Reno

Ziploc Omelet

Combine 4 egg whites and 1/2 cup vegetables of choice in a ziploc freezer-type bag. Shake to combine,close tightly and drop into a panful of water that is at a rolling boil. Leave in for 13 minutes, remove, and the omelet will roll out of the bag.
Sounds weird, but it is GOOD! And if you think that you can't enjoy eggs without frying them in a ton o'butter with a side of sausage or bacon on the side? Think Again!
And yes, it is filling.Now go make one! And enjoy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This so fantastic. Really wanna try it. I have two problems though WTF is a ziploc freezer type bag? And I hate wasting the yokes . . . any ideas for those. And email me sometime will ya cause i miss ya!

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the way they think Im a moron cause i dont know what a frigin ziploc bag is so they ignore me . . . . grrrrrrrrrr

hey and a mate of mine baought me an "Obama 08" t-shirt . . . and i wear it at least partly cause I know how much it would annoy you!!!!

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its just like talking to yourself really . . . .

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home