Friday, July 10, 2009

So Random it Hurts.....

~ ever feel like you have so much swimming 'round in your head, but you just can't articulate any of it, and you know that you'd feel so much better if you could?? Damnit. Sometimes if I listen to a certain song overandoverandoverandover, it triggers my thought process, then the mush that passes as thoughts become words, and though anyone else reading my 'stuff' may not truly 'get it', I will eventually feel unburdened, if not a bit better. Just that getting to that end point is damn painful sometimes.
~ amazing how it is that you can listen to a song, say, for years, but can somehow pick up different nuances every now and then, whether it be due to something as basic as a new pair of headphones, or just a different door to your brain opening up and allowing a different cognition to take over.
~ do you allow yourself a good cry if the feeling overtakes you, or do you fight it? (provided of course, you aren't like in public or any other compromsing situation) Yes. Fuck it. I mean, there must be a reason why we were given the ability to feel emotion and act on it, so why suppress it if you don't really need to? Besides, to let all of the anger/sadness/whatever out is a much needed catharsis.
~ I'm not going grey, I am going white.......not stressing about it, I mean, hey, at least I'll finally be a platinum blonde!(sortakindanotreally lolol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home