Saturday, October 03, 2009

I'm not looking for any donations...

for this one..... http://www.kaylasbeatgoeson.org/kb/participants/participantpage.asp?fundid=226&uid=360&role=5

just proudly announcing that I will be participating in this one on the 17th, and while I, of course, plan on walking the 3.5 miles, (seeing as it is a walk, duh) I also plan to run as much of it that I can, as well. While this is not my first 5k( I did the Brockton Hospital Champions Cancer Walk in 2001) this is my first serious 5K. I am training to hopefully be able to run a 5K in about 4 months, so this is like a.....warm up, if you will, for me. And it won't be last last or only. I am keeping it as local as possible from now on, and am really psyched for this, and for the progress I am continuing to make.
Yay me!! *prodigiously patting meself on the back*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home