Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Reasons why I am glad that it is officially autumn...


please, ladies, for the love of all that is just and decent in this world..STOP DRESSING LIKE THIS!!!!!! AAARRRGGHHHH, there is nothing worse than seeing a walking bakery stuffed into clothing that is meant for someone who is smaller! STOP IT! Dress for your size! And face it- if you are anything over a size 18, then your clothing choices just hopped off of the cool train and landed on Blah Street. As unfair as that may seem, it's a necessary truth. All of those rolls and bulges look a bazillion times worse than they already do when crammed into a spandex top , or a pair of hip huggers.
Please, accentuate your positives! DO NOT ACCENTUATE THE NEGATIVES!!!
You don't look sexy. You don't kicky, you don't look younger.
You look foolish.
You look pathetic.

If you want to wear clothes that are sexy , stylish, etc then hey, why not try to lose some of that unhealthy poundage? I mean, think about it; plus sized clothing is .... ugly. It has to be, because of all of the excess material needed to create each piece. I have lived the plus-sized ugly dream, and trust me; a kick ass sweaty 45 minute 3 mile walk is so worth being able to dress as I WANT to, not as I HAVE to.
Think about that.

*there. I feel so much better.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home