Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Comments?

I have been at this blogging business for 4 years now, and while the comments have been there, they are sporadic at best. It leads me to wonder if
anyone is reading this?
does anyone care?
I understand that my posting of songs is not exactly rave-worthy, but those songs are part of the wacky fabric that is me; hence, why I share them.
Regardless of whether my blog is liked or not, I will soldier on, because as I have stated before, it is my outlet, my grip on sanity, if you will. There is nothing like an enema for the brain.
But that being said, seeing as I am of the human varietal , and humans naturally crave... attention(?) ,feedback of the positive and negative kind would be most appreciated.
Just sayin. And if you choose to remain silent... then that's cool as well. I will just assume that my pithy posts(ha!!) are being consumed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home