Wednesday, April 20, 2005

~Responsibilites~(cetera desunt)
So,
if you say( or do) something,
and my feelings get
Hurt,
if I become,
sad, or
Angry,
is that
Your fault,
or Mine?
Is it simply
my
Thing
to deal with?
Do I,
and I alone
create the hurt,
anger,
and sadness?
To a degree
in part,
I suppose
but you see,
it takes
Two
to make a thing work,
or Not.
I can control,
how I may feel,
and act
but
it would seem
easy, to see
that it
takes
another,
to help to bring on the
negativity by first
either
creating it
(vis a vis with insults or
broken promises or
lies or simply bad behaviour)
or by taking another's
insecurities
or faults,
or bad decisions
and expanding on them.
So,
you see,
it's not just my
Thing,
it's
Yours, too.
So
quit ducking
stop running;
'cause
control is not an absolute
that reigns over,
human emotion.
we let, our guard
down
we love
we let in
become aware
and no-one that possesses
a soul
can deny,
that for as strong as a person
is,
anyone
can make you,
without surrender
make,
you cry.

Chrissie 04.20.05




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home