Sunday, May 01, 2005

The following is not any kind of feminazi declaration of freedom, nor is it a shedding of a man simply because I need to 'find myself', or any other such psychobabble. It is merely me, saying, ENOUGH.

A
lack of dependence
is a deliverance,
from
is a gain of freedom
that grows,
deep inside
a
hint, now
of forever Spring
that will bloom,
I know
for I
no longer
Need you
Not,
is where I
came to,
in the dark
Oppression
an obsession
that I choose,
to lose, along
with you
for I
no longer
Want You
to,
demean
control
you left,
your soul
discarded,
long ago
we can never,
be the same
configuration,
that we were
before
for I
no longer,
Admire
aspire,
to please
I am up, from
my knees
you cannot
make me
take me,
where I don't
want,
to be
for I
Won't let,
you
for I
know
that I,
can grow
in spite of,
you
separation,
is liberation
for I
no longer,
Love You.
Chrissie 05.01.05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home