Thursday, July 21, 2005

What Not's

~ I love baby feet, baby toes. I am not a foot person by any stretch, but the ones that babies sport are just too cool.
~ did Whitman Hanson High School, the former building itself, reside more in Whitman or Hanson?(this was a big debate over the years) How about the new high school? To me, it always seemd to be more in Whitman, and that's NOT a biased opine.
~ some people have a smile that just lights up their whole being, that is so infectious, you can't help smiling yourself. I was lucky enough to see one of those at work today.
~ it's cool the way the relationships between myself and my sisters has changed and grown over the years. Through good and bad and indifference and all else, I am still close to all three, maybe on differing levels, but still close just the same. It's quite fascinating, when I give myself the chance to really stop and think about it.
~ as you can probably guess by now, I can be quite introspective, maybe too much for some tastes. But, a good reflective spell helps unclutter my mind, even if it is only to make room for more stuff later on. Oh, well! Keeps me outta trouble, and to each his own, yes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home