Friday, August 05, 2005

Haphazards

~ When not only speaking face to face with another, but a good looking other, do you find yourself hoping and praying that you do not have any type of foodstuff lodged between your teeth?
~ My Mom is proud of me; she told me so last night, and it made me feel so good! See, Mom, we never really stop growing and appreciating. And thanks ;)
~ The Beatles' 'Flying' from Magical Mystery Tour is great to listen to as you are preparing to zone out after a demanding day.
~ If you could afford a cleaning service, would you get one? And if yes, would you clean before they arrived? (yes and yes)
~ Are you perpetually early, on time, or late?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a cleaning service, it's called my neices and nephews! I put them to work when they sleep over. Christine does a great job cleaning and organizing Audrey's room. Sierra has been known to fold laundry and vacuum, Alissa unloads the dishwasher and Robert has recently been introduced to the Swiffer! Oh, and they are also a great nanny service!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Funny, they don't offer to help around here!? Lucky you!!

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not sure on the first one
nice about your mom
not a Beatles fan- sorry
would have to pay a maid triple just to walk into my apartment!
always late!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home