Sunday, August 07, 2005

Tomorrow..

I take Robert, my oldest, up to the New Braintree, Ma. State Police Academy for the Student Trooper Program. He doesn't want to be a state trooper, but he does want to be accepted to either the Naval Academy or West Point, and doing this will look very good on his transcripts. So off we will go at 5 a.m. tomorrow morning. I am used to be up and dressed at that time, he is not(what teenager is?), so the morning may prove to be a bit of a challenge! He's nervous, I'm nervous for him, and shhhh, don't tell him this, but I will miss and worry about him, but no, I won't boo-hoo or anything like that when I drop him off. One, because I know I won't, and two, it would embarrass the hell out of him, and for as aggravating as he can be at times(can't we all!) I wouldn't do that to him.
Oh, and his younger brother and sister will miss him terribly.....NOT!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck to Robert, and good luck to you! Really like the blog, good stuff- hope you win!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Hey, thank you, from me and Robert! You know,I was blogging before the contest started, but being part of the competition seems to have fanned the writing spark for me, so win or not, it's all good, huh? Thanks again!! =)

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home