Thursday, September 08, 2005

So...

do all good things come to an end? Must all good things come to an end? Does that corny"If you love something, set it free" saying have a germ of truth to it, or is it a sin not to fight not for what you perceive to be yours, but for what you love and hold dear? As a believer in fate, should I accept an ending , or should i say, a gradual changing, as 'that's the way it is meant to be, deal with it?' And if I don't fret and fight and pull my hair out over what fate is handing me, does that mean I don't care as much as I think I do?( I know I do, but the ?? needs to be asked, for my own clarity) **sigh**

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how does that saying go? You can't direct the wind but you can adjust your sails.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

No. Not all good things come to an end. However they do evolve which is probably a good thing because whether we notice it or not we also are evolving over time.

But regarding fighting for whats important..absolutely yes.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Yep, you are both right( thanks, guys) and it seems that a fighting wasn't called for, just some communicating. Faith strengthened, and I'm a happy camper!

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home