Thursday, February 16, 2006

Peter Blute to run against Splash Kennedy??

There was a poll question on Boston This Morning(WRKO) asking if you would support former Congressman, MassPort Head, and RKO talk show host Peter Blute if he decides to run against Teddy for the seat that Fat Boy has held for far, far, far too long; would I support Blute? Would I?
HELL, YEAH!!! He's a moderate conservative, has nothing to hide(Google him, and you'll see what I mean), and though like with Mihos, I don't see eye to eye with him on everything, I agree with Blute enoughand have more than enpough confidence in him that I would vote for him in a heartbeat. I also had the pleasure of meeting him, the late Andy Moes and Sam Donaldson at an RKO sponsored event back in early 2001, and he is a classy, well spoken, bright guy.Man, I hope that he decides to run!
Just the thought of having the opportunity to be able to cast a vote for Mihos and Blute is like ...having your cake, and eating it, too! Can't say that I'm not passionate, huh?! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home