Monday, September 25, 2006

Cerebral Downbursts

~ today I intimidated(just a little, but still!) a Marine, and I didn't mean to, as he's a really nice guy, and I really don't find myself the least bit inimidating, and it was a misunderstanding that was thankfully, quickly rectified, but still....today I intimidated a Marine, and yeah, it felt good!
~ Kerry Healy's abject dismissal of Christy tonight on the Fox25 debate was so bush league. IMHO, it hurt her, alot, and at a time when she desperately needed some serious style points.
~ it's a fantabulous feeling when you realise that a co-worker in a position higher than yours trusts and respects you enough to not yell at you and make a big wicked deal when you make a mistake.
~ people who use aliases online for the sole purpose of being a dickhead to another really suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home