Sunday, September 17, 2006

So maybe you really don't want to knows

~ I have small ankles and wrists; a size 6 1/2 bracelet fits me comfortably.
~ my new fave lipcolour is L'Oreal's Glam Shine 810, Seductress. GOOD stuff!
~ my new fave shampoo is SunSilk, the version in the yellow bottle. Does wonders with the hair!( and I have very demanding hair!)
~ my muse has returned, in a different form that is both scary and exciting. I am relieved.
~ I love Celebrity Fit Club! Don't let the fact that it is one of a thousand reality shows keep you from checking it out. It really is inspiring.
~ I have the same dream that repeats itself about once or twice a month, sometimes exactly the same, other times, with a few minor changes or additions. Does it mean anything? Or is it that my imagination will not shut off , ever?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home