Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Of Phallic Symbols and Easy Work Days

~ it is so cool to be able to have a conversation with a member of the opposite sex where the mention of penises is dropped a few times, and neither party feels uncomfortable nor threatened. In fact, I walked away from it laughing my butt off!
~ it was a blue-skied, sun setting 50 something degrees evening when I went out for my two mile walk, absolutely perfect weather! Shame on anyone with the ability to be out in it for not doing so- it was truly a gift.
~ today was by far the easiest work day that I have had in, honestly, 6 months.Thank God!!I needed it, badly.
~ being able to end my day with a hot cup of New England Coffee pumpkin spice coffee flavoured with non dairy creamer and two Sweet and Low while in the comfort and warmth of my own home makes me feel so very blessed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a typo, or is penii the plural of penis? Phalli is the plural of phallus.

Not meaning to nitpick the broader point you make.

I know about these things from reading Freud *wink*

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's penes or penises actually. But I had to look it up to be sure.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

well, I don't feel too too grammatically challeneged, knowing that you had to look it up. I will make neccessary adjustments..but I think that penii looks better( the word, that is)

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home