Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Walls

Walls ( I Love You)

of paper
walls
of stone
I want, you near
but won't you leave,
me alone?
I know,
what is needed
know,
what to say
I so, want to
trust you
so why do I push,
you away?(only sometimes)
in my mind
but not,
from my heart
you had a permanent place,
at the beginning,
of our start.
and there,
you'll remain
no matter
the refrain
that may play,
only to me( and that's as, it should be).
I so wish
you could see
that my wall
'round my you
is a temporary thing
as is the dark
that clouds,
my eyes
very rarely
only sometimes;
it's
for me,
to work out.
you never need
to climb
never need,
to scale
for my walls
are light and frail
and last,
never long.
I will knock,
them down
and discard,
their debris
for
of all, that may come
you and I
are meant,
to
be.

Christine 08.08.07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home