Thursday, March 06, 2008

Shame, SHAME on Julie (Genghis)Kahn and Jason Wolfe and WRKO...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VPnpobKG_4

I almost cried this day. Mo was let go ON AIR.... seriously, he found out about his 'relocation' with literally minutes left with his show! What a classy (NOT!!!)way to treat a guy who had given WRKO 25 years of excellent programming!
I still listen to WRKO, as I love Howie , Reese and Rush, but if any /all of the aforementioned jump ship, I will go, also. I have already replaced Tommy Taxes Finneran with music and Michael Graham(WTKK) . Finneran's Forum is boring, and the sanctimonious drivel that spews from 'the speaker's' mouth is intolerable. He's an ass-kissing, megalomaniacal waste of air time, and to be perfectly honest, if it weren't for his uber-talented producer Rich Teeter, his show would have already been dumped. I doubt WRKO will wake up , but again, thank goodness for Howie, Reese and Rush!
Check out www.issuesoftheday.com if you're so inclined, to keep abreast of Mo's musings. He's a talent that shouldn't be passed by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home