Tuesday, June 09, 2009

*sigh*

I guess the one thing I can say that I really can't stand about myself is when I allow the self-doubt to creep in and overtaItalicke me with a wicked vengeance.
"Did I make a total ass of myself?" (I really don't think that I did, but..wait, here it comes, that wussy gal on my shoulder saying that hmmmm, bet you did! )
'Will my penchant for shooting from the hip and telling it like it is be my downfall?"(Again, no...and I am trying desperately to knock that annoying bitch off of my shoulder...)

*please don't disappear*

I guess that I have to just trust all, including my gut, and relax. Amazing thing, the human psyche, how one can feel so happy/anxious/confused and completely comfortable all at once, and so cool how I can be so okay with that!

Yes, I'm weird, but loveable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home