Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Can you spot the errors?

Your Online Banking is Blocked
Because of unusual number of invalid login attempts on you account, we had to believe that, their might be some security problem on you account. So we have decided to put an extra verification process to ensure your identity and your account security. Please click on sign in to Online Banking to continue to the verification process and ensure your account security. It is all about your security. Thank you. and visit the customer service section.

Remember: Always look for your SiteKey® before entering your Passcode.

This is from an email I received from Bank of America.....or should I say a bad facsimile of. Why so suspicious, you ask? Well, my guard shot up immediately as I have never banked with Bank of America(and never will), and we have all heard of these scam emails, haven't we? You know, the ones that say falsities as this one does, in the hopes that some poor shlub, either do to innocent ignorance or just flat out stupidity, will click on the link and BAM-O! their computer and perhaps much much more is compromised. Sick bastards, the r-tards that pull shit like this. Along with the unadulterated anger that I feel towards them, I guess that pity should be employed as well, seeing as these LOSERS have such pathetic, vacuous lives that they need to prey on innocent people.

Oh, and the errors? I have taken the liberty to highlight them, though I trust that there is no need for explanation, as they speak for themselves. Guards up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home