Saturday, July 11, 2009

Moreso and Thensomes......

~ do you ever wish to be 'rich and famous' like the celebrities( remember when they were called movie stars?) in the fanzines found at stupidmarket checkouts at a store near you? Hell, no!! Having my every move, every bump and blemish scrutinized and chronicled?!? Uh, no thanks; I'll keep my own little slice of contended relative obscurity( as far as the big pic is concerned) thank you.
~ 100 calorie paks- you know, the Hostess ones(Twinkies are forever and always my favorite!) are a Godsend!! And I have enough discipline now to be able to stop at one pack- the perfect sweet tooth fix!
~ do you prefer sweet or salty? Me- give me the salt. I am not a chocolate fan like so many other women, but do love it when it's covering a salty pretzel.
~ silence so often speaks volumes.
~
I have Never Say Never by Romeo Void running through my head.. beats having Rupert Holmes traipsing through my brain anyday!!( I won't mention the song, 'cause then we'll all be stuck with it!)
~ the Yankees still suck.
~
do you feel your age? Older? Younger? Does that go day to day? I , for the most part, still feel like I am 20-23. Some days when the stress is high, I can feel about 65, but I guess that stress thing holds true for most, yes?
~ Christy Mihos( I do love the guy) or Charlie Baker for Guv in 2010? I need to research Mr. Baker, but just from listening to him on various talk shows, he is intriguing, and obviosuly very bright. Let's jsut hope that the fine people of Taxachusetts shut off the damn auto pilot and vote with a fresh brain next year! The way we vote( can you say Kennedy and Kerry??) it must be hard for the rest of the country to believe that we are descended from the greats that kicked British butt so very long ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home