Sunday, May 08, 2005

Wanderings..

~my 16 year old has yet to go to a concert. I went to my first at 13, unchaperoned at 15.
~my 20 year old nephew shops at the same fine establishments that I did at his age; Salvation Army and the local thift shop. He is too cool.
~the f***ing Yankees are in the cellar...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
~my daughter loves her new red shoes. And she really couldn't care less if no-one else does. She is too cool, also.
~I have 3 (blooming) houseplants. Seems my black thumb had some green in it, afterall.
~the Sox play game two of a doubleheader at 5:00p.m. today. Baseball is most conducive to a great Sunday.
~Mother's Day is a farce, just a Hallmark holiday. Be nice and appreciative all year, or better yet, put the dishes away without being yelled at to on say, October 29th. THAT would be a good Mother's Day.
~my best friend who is a single dad is THE best Dad/Mom that any kid, no matter their age, could ask for. Amazing, he is.
~today is a good, good day. I will revel in it until my body begs my eyes to seek the soothing darkness, and I will deal with tomorrow, well, tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home