Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Just got off of the phone..

with my father in law, whom I adore, love like a Dad. He sounds terrible; maybe a cold, or wicked bad allergies? I dunno, but I worry, as he is diabetic and 79.
~update- seems he has bronchitis, so yes, I am still worried, but at least now I know what it is.And if you ever need to hear a good story about the 'old' days or planes or WWII, come see Bob; he's got a million! Heard most, but really never tire of them. And if I do find myself secretly rolling my eyes at the say, 10th rendition of the same story, I give myself a mind slap because man, I will so miss the way he tells those tales when he is no longer with us anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

I hope Bob gets better soon.
Maybe one of these days you should write down the stories while or after he tells them. Be a good thing to pass on to future generations.

P

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home