Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Things that make me happy...

~ side 2 of Duran Duran's Rio...it is fabulous.
~ my name. I mean, for years, I hated it, wished I had been called something exotic or different like Rachael or Lola, anything but Christine. But I like it now , and usually prefer it over Chris, though a few call me Chrissie, which ain't bad, either.
~the soothing tocking of the antique banjo clock that I recently received from my Mom. It reminds me of being a kid , and feeling secure and happy.
~ the way that my customer's at work show their appreciation for the job that I do. A pat on the back every now and then goes a long way, and is so cool.
~ clean hair; the way it smells, moves, looks...even makes the ever increasing white hairs look good!
~ the white ( not gray) hairs that I am getting. They act as a natural highlight to my very dark blonde hair. And nope, I won't colour, ever!
~ a day off. Even if I have to do errands and stuff, and though I like my job, it is so nice to NOT have to be anywhere for one day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

Good day to have some positive thinking. Fabulous that you like your name-all variations.

I had my name legally changed. Not sure my mother ever forgave me. Can you see me as a Margaret? lol

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home