Friday, June 10, 2005

Scribblings and Bibblings

~ I have never ridden in a BeetleBug(or VW Beetle, for those not from Massachusetts).
~ Some people are so incredibly nice looking, it's almost hard to look at them for too long. Robin Zander and the late Falco and Benjamin Orr are excellent examples.
~ There is almost no better feeling than the taking off of the work shoes at the end of the day!
~ Remember how cool and fun it was as a kid to sit in the back-back of the station wagon and give the signal to the truckers to blow their horns, flash peace signs at, or make faces at the people in the cars behind you?
~ I am totally comfortable with my age(almost 41), and NEVER hesitate to tell said age when asked.
~ Alot of days, I still feel 20.
~ Do you know what your name means? Mine-child of Christ.

~ Do you say 'excuse me' if you burp when alone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home