Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I broke down today, and did it...

I called the doc, and made an appointment. There has to be a reason why I am so tired, exhausted even, alot of the time. I mean, I will get up at my usual time, do my workout, and I could still after that go back to sleep! I sometimes fall asleep early in the evening. I have a few other ailments that I will keep to myself, but when they are added to this feeling of exhaustion..it worries me, and quite frankly, exasperates the hell out of me!
So off to the doc I go, next Wednesday. I plan to bring a printout of my workout schedule, along with a week's worth of food/calorie/etc intake, along with a detailed list of exactly what is wrong, so that I don't forget anything while I am there. And I want tests done. No, I do not wish for there to be anything seriously wrong with me; I am not a weirdo! But I do want to know why I have been feeling as crappy as I have.
So wish me luck, ok?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are too a weirdo!

5:26 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

AM NOT!! lolol

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home