Sunday, December 31, 2006

Randoms Gone Wild!

~ floodsie workout pants(women, you know who you are!)....Why? I don't get it.
~ couples who wear matching clothes....((shudder))..it's just wrong on too many levels to be allowed to continue.
~ why do I experience selective dyslexia when typing the word JUST?
~ it's amazing, really, what you gain by losing weight. I swear, this is my favorite incarnation of me by far, and I haven't finished losing yet! HOT DAMN!
~ do NOT be afraid of turning 40. The 40's so far absolutely Rock!!!
~ please, don't blame anyone else for your..excess weight, unhappiness, failure to live up to your own potential, station in life,crummy job, etc.... you and you alone have final say and control over your choices and paths in life. Don't like where you are, who you're with, etc? Then get off the pot, and start changing things, and please, for goodness sake, stop the incessant whining!! A good bitch session every now and again, cool. We all need to vent. But constantly blaming everyone but yourself for your screwups is soooooooooooooo last week ( never mind unbecoming) STOP IT!!!
~ want a good way to lose weight? Walk. Even if it's only a ten minute jaunt after lunch or dinner, just walk. It works wonders, believe me. And you'll most likely enjoy it so much you'll find yourself going further and longer.
~ re: the above, test yourself.push yourself, whetehr it be physically or mentally. It is so cool and gratifying to see jsut how far one can go.
~ some days need no journal entry, as they will live as new in my memory banks forever. Yesterday was one of those days.
~ I make no New Year's resolutions, as I plan to continue along as I have been for the past 8 months. So far, so good, so why mess with a good thing, right?

I raise my bottle of Bud,let out a loud and heartfelt SLAINTE!!! and wish my friends and family a Happy, Healthy, Safe, Loving and Prosperous New Year! You all give to me so much( and probably have no idea that you're doing it), and for that, I am forever grateful. So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home