Sunday, January 14, 2007

What goes around.....

pssst pssst...
hey!
didya hear?
she's talking,
to him
so, don'tcha
know?
that they must
be meeting,
where the wild things
go
it must,
be so
'cause one thing
always leads,
to another,
you know?
and
I got it straight,
from the
tin can
horse's mouth,
that he
wants to
do her
he must(!)
'cause I can see
right through
they're disguise,
look at that
certain look,
in his eyes
I tell ya,
I saw it!
they were laughing,
and joking..
you know what
THAT
means!
and
hey, I don't care
what anyone does
'cause even though..
well, it is
they're business,
you know
but man,
have you seen?
and...
hey!
waddya mean,
who was,
that guy
and what was that
certain
gleam,
in my eye??
now ,
wait
a minute
you don't think....
we were just talking about...
why
do I have to
explain?
who said what?
she said
THAT,
about me?
but I was just talking.....
he's just,
a friend
you all,
know that.
Man
this is all
just too,
unfair,
the way
you're assuming
Lord knows
that I,
would never
stoop,
so low...
Hey,
didya see,
dontcha,
know?

Chrissie 01.13.07

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would write a comment but it will prolly get censored away so i wont!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Here ya go

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home