Thursday, December 06, 2007

Hidey-Ho!

~For the bazillionth time, No, I do NOT color my hair! sheesh It's all mine, and all real, crazy colors and all.
~Two weeks in, I love the new job! So far, so good! Now, if my first paycheck will drop when it's supposed to(the 14th), I will be golden for Christmas shopping; if not, then I am SCREWED!
~Levi's 505 stretch corduroys at Sears for $27.99- GREAT pants, and just enough flare in the leg to make them cool, and elongate my shortie-cake legs.
~Family RULES....more specifically me Mom Dad and sisters. Thanks guys, I really would be lost without you all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

$27.99? You sure? That sounds very cheap even in real money (as distinct from Australian pesos)

10:14 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Yep, I am sure- that's the going rate for Levi's when they're on sale.How are you doing?

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rghi am good . . . we gunna get together before Christmas?

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home