Tuesday, June 09, 2009

In Appreciation of.....What I see when I hear Promenade by u2

I was asked where I got the name for my blog from. It came from Promenade, my most fave song by u2, and this poem was born from my head while listening to the song.



see the stars
flashing by
against an ink black sky
that drapes over dawn, lightly
blink
my dream drenched,
lazy eyes
up,
towards the mid morning sun
Iam feeling
so Picasso
lying in pieces in the grass
with the world spinning by
in
colour change, seasonal time
nature falling, over me
effervescence covers,
lighter than air
smile,
as if drugged
You are...
liquid guitar notes in
half-tone meanderings, upward
faintly
in standstill waves
along my whole, end me
heavy,
in rapture
close my eyes,
to kiss.
Christine 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home