Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Can you imagine...

going to your doctor and asking for a prescription for 'Pristiq' , and hey, why not (if you're female, of course)ask for a prescription for 'Yaz!' to help with your PMMD, or whatever the latest female ailment is?? Cripe, who in the hell THINKS of these names?? Pristiq, for depression?? WTF is a Pristiq? WTF is it supposed to mean?! And Yaz? Is that supposed to somehow make a middle-ager like myself seem cooler because I am treating my monthly nasties with a prescription that has a young, fresh, kicky sounding name? Maybe I should start wearing glittery eyeshadow too, hmm?
*DISCLAIMER*
There is no particular reason for the above rant, and NO, I am not in need of a double dose of Yaz!.... I was just watching FoxNews and that wacked out commercial for Pristiq came on, and it got me to thinking, is all. If you have somehow missed this fine example of advertising genius, click on the link below, and convince me that the wind-up doll in the ad does not evoke memories of some old Twilight Zone episodes. G'won, I dare ya.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-LmoxZLASQ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home