Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Laid

by James
http:/
/www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkqIHWAMSJ4&feature=PlayList&p=190D17B1ED728748&index=0&playnext=1 ( Man, he was absolutely stunning in this, I dare say not despite the dress...)

This bed is on fire
With passionate love
The neighbours complain about the noises above
But she only comes when she's on top

My therapist said not to see you no more
She said you're like a disease without any cure
She said I'm so obsessed that I'm becoming a bore, oh no
Ah, you think you're so pretty

Caught your hand inside the till
Slammed your fingers in the door
Fought with kitchen knives and skewers
Dressed me up in womens clothes
Messed around with gender roles
Dye my eyes and call me pretty

Moved out of the house, so you moved next door
I locked you out, you cut a hole in the wall
I found you sleeping next to me, I thought I was alone
You're driving me crazy, when are you coming home

2 Comments:

Anonymous Nancy said...

Chris, I disagree with you. Please read the article below, it reflects my views on the situation. Unless you've been profiled you have no idea what it's like. You and I with blond hair and blue eyes will never know. George and his kids have been followed around stores, questioned for walking down the street and pulled out of a parked car in a mall parking lot. I was followed to the town line once when I had Tarra and Gabrielle in the back seat.
Crowley as the peace officer should not have arrested him and given his name and badge number when asked. Gates complied and gave his identification. Crowley should have understood or at least just walked away.
Read the article below, I know it's long but I thought it was good.
http://www.politicsdaily.com/2009/07/24/gates-crowley-drama-forget-the-assumptions-focus-on-the-lesson/

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Nancy said...

I left this on the wrong entry, sorry! Delete if you can.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home