Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Hmmmm's....

~ I would rather endure a vitriolic barrage to my face, than to be patronised.
~ No-one sang the word 'cuz' quite like Ben Orr.
~ Someday the powers that be in the bra manufacturing world will make an underwire bra where the wire actually stays IN, where it's supposed to!
~ Can you have a commune without the ism?
~ In the hair world, just why are 'bangs' called bangs?

~ I never have, nor will I, impose my long lost youth wishes upon my kids.
~ Is there such a thing as true love? And can it happen more than once?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No there isnt and therefore it can never be . . . but there is true lust!

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not me...my feelings get hurt way too easily.
okay if you say so.
amen sister.
I've tried imposing my lost youth on my kids but the boys would have nothing to do with the Barbie I had to wait til adulthood to get.
true love....hmmmm....lust maybe.
Is there such a thing as harmless flirting?????...hmmmmmm do I really want to know the answer to that one????

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home